An Invasive and noninvasive ventilator dedicated to Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Combines all of the conventional ventilation modes, diagnostic and monitoring functions required in the ICU.
- Easy to use during transportation inside or outside the hospital.
4.5kg (9.9lb) – with mains supply pack.
4.6 kg (10.1lb) - with removable battery pack.
260mm x 240mm x 130mm (10.1″ x 9.4″ x 5.1″).
Seven ventilation modes
- (A)CV (Assisted) Controlled Ventilation in volume
- (A)PCV (Assisted) Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- (S)IMV (Synchronized) Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
- (S)IPPV (Synchronized) Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- PSV Pressure Support Ventilation
- PS.TV Pressure Support with Tidal Volume
- CPAP Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Light and compact
- Wall-gas independent ventilator
- Numerous accessories including polyvalent hooking system and trolley
- Synchronised with patient’s ventilation
- Flow taken into account in FIO2 calculation
- 5 preset ventilation configurations, reducing training
- Steam autoclavable exhalation valve with built in sensor
- External access to O2 cell for replacement
- 2 menus for biomedical department – electric and pneumatic dynamic diagrams and “meca” parameters for micro blower lifetime