ResMed Lumis 150 VPAP ST is Individually responsive with IntelligentAir. The IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs.
· iVAPS learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
· Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to return patients to their original state comfortably. *Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
· AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and complete obstructions. **Available in iVAPS mode.
· Vsync provides excellent patient-ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of a significant leak.
· TiControl™ lets you set minimum and maximum limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
· Trigger and cycle help you optimize settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
· QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the settings and monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
· Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
· Lumis offers both ramp and ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
· ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across several metrics (including AHI, leak, and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
Warranty & Services:
· Warranty summary: 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
· Warranty service type: Service center
· Covered in warranty: Machine warranty 2 years
& power adapter comes with a 1-year warranty
· Not covered in warranty: Physical damage,
problems caused by improper use